Healthy at Work Photography Studio
As per our Kentucky State governor’s Andy Beshear’s orders, I have created a Healthy at Work professional photography studio. Our health is my utmost concern so I am going above and beyond to ensure we work safely while still creating the photographs that you hired me for and yes we still will have fun! Below is an outline of the measures I have implemented.
29 Mar 21 Update – As of today, I have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination, however in the interest of safety I will still adhere to the safety protocols implements below.
- If you do not feel well or running a fever, please let me know asap. We can reschedule for a later date without any penalty.
- When you park, please call me at 502-442-1546. Then come around to the entrance 201 S Shelby St, look for my “GB” logo sign on the white door. Please come up the stairs and the studio will be the first door in the hallway to the right.
- With the goal of remaining Healthy at Work, only one person will be allowed in the studio at a time. Special exceptions will be made case by case pending on their age (ie children). If you do bring a guest, I ask they remain outside. However, they can enjoy the Nulu neighborhood filled with eclectic art galleries, boutique shops and trendy restaurants which may be open.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask when we are not actively photographing or while you are changing clothes.
- The following detailed procedures will be the new normal at my Healthy at Work photography studio –
a) Common surfaces and equipment will be wiped down before you arrive.
b) PPE – Masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available.
c) There will be a distance of at least 6 feet between you and my camera.
d) Image review will via tethering to a 32″ LCD monitor.
e) Contactless payment will be preferred so please bring your card.
f) Common surfaces and equipment will be wiped after you have left from our session.
As a proud small business owner I take pride in how I operate and what I will be doing moving forward. I even had a few notable mentions on WAVE 3 news and Andy even featured me on his Monday May 11th, 2020 daily briefing.